An ultra trail
with multiple attractions
The Ultra Tour des Sources (UTDS) is a permanent marked route for trail runners and Nordic walkers in XXL format, covering 157 KM with 4140 m of positive elevation.
- Spa Tourist Information Office (city centre)
- Stoumont Public library (centre of the village)
- Jalhay-Sart Tourist Information Office (Place de Sart)
- Stavelot Tourist Information Centre (city centre - abbey)
- Theux Tourist Information Office (city centre)
- Trois-Ponts Tourist Information Office (city centre)
- Malmedy Tourist Information Office (city centre - Malmundarium)
- Robertville dam car park (Waimes)
GOOD TO KNOW
The ideal is to start the UTDS from the tourist office of one of the 7 communes integrated into the EXTRATRAIL network (tourist offices in Spa, Stoumont, Jalhay-Sart, Stavelot and tourist information centres in Theux, Trois-Ponts or Malmedy).
Ultra tour des sources
By taking the UTDS, you will experience the best of the EXTRATRAIL routes with a variety of really exceptional landscapes, biotopes and heritage (natural and constructed).
A unique experience where you will discover all the highlights of our region whilst immersing yourself in a preserved natural environment in the heart of the Pays des Sources.
On the ground, the Ultra Tour des Sources is marked by the classic Extratrail markers which have a pink ‘UTDS’ sticker on them.